- iphoto unable to prepare video for export
- How to move all iPhoto video files to an external disk
If your suffer from “iphoto unable to prepare video for export”
- Make a “smart album” in the iPhoto with the condition “Photo is Movie”. With this, you get all movies into your new smart album.
- press info (for check how much MB they’re occupied)
- Simply drag&drop movies out of the iPhoto (long time)
- ensure (double check) they are really OK
- move the movies from the smart-album into the Trash
if you can export, do the following operations:
1: Make a “smart album” in the iPhoto with the condition “Photo is Movie”.
2: Select a movie in the smart album created at step 1.
3: Press ⌘–a (select all)
Export in the
5: In the Export Dialog, choose
(optionally, you can choose subfolder
:Event Name. This will put the movies in folders based on the event name)
This will export all your movies.
inspired by the following links: